Achievements not showing up

Today I was playing Fallout: New Vegas. I got 3 or 4 achievements and later noticed they were not added to my list, nor did my gamerscore go up. I looked at my profile settings and noticed my gamertag said corrupt. I deleted it, recovered it and still dont have my achievements. I worked very hard for my achievements and it upsets me that they arent there. I cant simply go back and re-do the missions as I am already a different level and once complete, they cannot be replayed. No one has ever had my gamertag, so it cant have been hacked. I would really like my achievements. This happening has made me not really want to play anymore, and I LOVE XBox. Please help.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 16 Applies to:

There is no help to be given I am afraid, you unlocked the achievements while your gamer tag was corrupt so they did not register. Nor would they unlock automatically after recovery because of your corrupt profile.

You would need to re do whatever is required to unlock the achievements at a later date. Meaning if they are mission specific after you finish the game you will need to delete all your saves for that title, then go back and start the game again & do whatever is required to unlock them through normal game progression.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.