Achievements not showing up

So, I'm playing and I just got Altair's armor. In order to get his armor you have to open all the tombs. That's exactly what i did, but it appears that after the first 3 tombs I opened, I haven't gotten any achievements for the next tombs. Now I have completed DNA sequence 9, but i still haven't received the gamer points for that one either. It says I unlocked them once completed them (gives me the notification beep) but when I push the middle button and look to see what I have done, it says, "you can view your achievements here." Also, when I'm playing and it saves, every time it shows the *!*. Any suggestions?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Have you pressed the guide button (the middle button), and then gone to games > achievements? If this is on AC:II then you did indeed get the achievement for sequence 9. It appears you also got the achievements for the tombs, too. You got them around 18 days ago now.

Also I am pretty sure the ! symbolises auto-save. It's just one of the games features. Make sure when you see the ! sign, you do not turn off your console.