Achievements--need players!!

Hey guys, I am in need of some help with getting some achievements for GOW3. Here are the ones I need help with please:

1-I need help beating the queen on insane with 4 guys. (I keep getting guys that dont know what to do in my lobby)

2-host a private hord match (5 players)  on the command map pack.

3-host a private beast match (5 players) on the command map pack.

4.Defeat a boss wave as 5 onyx guards.

5.as ramm, exicute minh 10 time

There are a couple of others. I just cant find players to commit to doing this. They either get what they want and leave or back out 5 minutes into playing. Plaese message me if you are interested. Thanks in advance.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

I'll do it but I live in the UK

I need all the 5 people Ones and willing to help with anything else. I've got a 2nd profile to log in also if we need it.

I am in the central time zone and will be on all day on Wednesday.  Hit me up.

I thought we helped you get numbers 2, 3, and 4? Anyway though, count me in if you see me online!

I also came on this forum to find people to get the 5 person acheivements with so count me in too. I play almost every night.

The ones I want to get shouldn't take very long to collect. Short for 155 gamer points.  

1)The Host with the Most-Host a private Horde Match with a party of 5 players on any Horde Command Pack map (any difficulty).

2)Places to See, People to Destroy-Host a private Beast Match with a party of 5 players on any Horde Command Pack map (any difficulty).

3)Zeta Team, Go!-Complete waves 1-10 of Horde with 5 players as Zeta (Barrick, Tai, Minh, Valera and Jace).

4)Come to Poppa!-Win a Versus multiplayer match as a team of five Recruit Claytons (any mode).

5)Locust, Forever!-Win a Versus multiplayer match as a team of five Savage Marauders (any mode).

On top of those I'd love to get the Ribbon for reviving 3 team mates as a Kantus in beast. I think I'd need a team to play olong for that. Also the revive all 4 team mates in a horde wave.

Oh and if you want to try and get the Execute Kim as Raam acheivement I'll do it too. It has to be in an online match and if we are in a party we won't be on opposite teams but I suspect that if we have 4 or 5 guys do match making all at the same time some of us would be bound to end up in the same match and the others can join. Then we can just run to a corner of the map and knock it out.