Achievements Missing

Hi all, noticed a GOOD while ago that most of my GOW1 achievements are missing but now I've decided to do something about it. I did have a decent amount of them but now I only have the beat RAMM on harcore and the complete 10 and 20 chapters as Dom achievements. Have tried tag recovery and delete and restarting gamesaves without success. I was just wondering is there anyway that I or someone from xbox support can delete this game from my profile or even reset my achievment progress in this game(and this game only!!! The rest of my games are fine) so I can play though it again to unlock the achievements?

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I don't know that support has any way to verify that you have unlocked those achievements. Particularly since it has been "a GOOD while" since this occured. Do you remember if they had been unlocked on- or offline? Were you on someone else's console at the time? I ask because the old recovery system would typically delete many achievements unlocked offline between the last time online and the time of the recovery.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

No one can delete a game from your played list once an achievement has been unlocked or reset achievement progress.

The only option you have is to play the game again & see if they unlock that way or play it on another profile & get the achievements for that profile.

Sorry this didn't help.

See the only thing why you dont have ur achievements are bc u recovered uraccount after u earned these achievements offline so thats the only thing. You cant fix it youhave toearn the achievements again it warns you you will lose achievements if you recover ur account and dont sync them with online. Sorry.

Sorry this didn't help.

Cant be the account recovery suggestion as I didnt even have internet at the time as Id just moved house.sorry prob shud have sed in original post. neway was just wondering if ayone knows if the reset is possible or if I can contact xbox support directly about the matter.I just want to play through the game and unlock the achievements I've lost but it wont let me!!! :(

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello. Unfortunately there is no way to reset your achievements.

Sorry this didn't help.