Achievements krijgen op Gold & Silver account. Getting double achievements.

NL: Hallo forum gebruikers, ik heb laatst Kinect aangeschaft voor mijn 360. Nou gebruikt mijn moeder dat voor Your Shape Evolved (Ubisoft). En dat speelt ze op een Xbox Live Free account (Silver). En telkens als ze een Kinect spel speelt krijg ik ook de achievements van dat spel in mijn lijst (op mijn gold account). Die ik telkens los moet verwijderen. Is er een mogelijkheid dat ik dat uit kan zetten op een of anderen manier?

ENG: Hello forum users, I recently purchased Kinect for my 360. Well, my mother uses it for Your Shape Evolved (Ubisoft). And she plays on an Xbox Live Free Account (Silver). And whenever she play's a Kinect game I alsoe get the achievements from that game in my achievement list (on my gold account). I always have to remove them one by one. Is there a possibility that I can turn that off one or another way?

Bedankt!

Thanks!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Sorry, but some of the kinect games are "family" games and the achievements get added to whoever is logged in at the time no matter if they are playing or not.  Just enjoy the free achievements added to your list.  It's like getting all the benefits without all the work, lol.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello, bud i aint even logged in at the moment it happens. She's the only one how is logged in to the console and every account on the console get's the game's achievement list.  Example: Ubisoft Your Shape Evolved & Kinect Adventures in there achievement list..

Sorry this didn't help.

Does your account automatically log in, and she just logs in on top of it for the game?

Sorry this didn't help.

When i turn on my console you can choose on witch account you want to log in to...

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey, I just pulled up your achievements here on Xbox.com and I don't see any achievements for these two games you listed. Exactly where are you seeing these achievements as unlocked for you?

Sorry this didn't help.