Achievements Help

Just doing some achievement hunting and I'm not the best at Mortal Kombat decent, but no way I can compare to some these guys online are just beast. I was wondering if anyone would like to boost some achievements together? Not sure if anyone needs help on any of these like win a match with the timer running out or win a match without jumping if so message me on here or on XBOX live. Hope no one calls me a cheater! Or anything like I said just achievement hunting. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

[quote user="iOWNlive"]

Just doing some achievement hunting and I'm not the best at Mortal Kombat decent, but no way I can compare to some these guys online are just beast. I was wondering if anyone would like to boost some achievements together? Not sure if anyone needs help on any of these like win a match with the timer running out or win a match without jumping if so message me on here or on XBOX live. Hope no one calls me a cheater! Or anything like I said just achievement hunting. 

[/quote]

The catch with many of those is that they're done in Ranked matches, meaning you can't just match up with a boosting partner easily.

--
Juxtapose13

Well actually I did it before with a friend to get one achievement and it wasn't as hard as you thought, but now with the game being older it's very easy to jump in a room and be the only people in a room and get paired up.

[quote user="iOWNlive"]

Well actually I did it before with a friend to get one achievement and it wasn't as hard as you thought, but now with the game being older it's very easy to jump in a room and be the only people in a room and get paired up.

[/quote]

Hmmm... Ranked Matches have nothing to do with Rooms though, as they're done via match making.

Though I'm not sure how many people are playing Ranked anymore.

--
Juxtapose13

I don't think anyone really plays ranked anymore but i'm always up for king of the hill rooms

[quote user="Zer0 The Great"]

I don't think anyone really plays ranked anymore but i'm always up for king of the hill rooms

[/quote]

I'm actually thinking of starting up again soon, as there's two Ranked Achievements I still need for the game, "Turtle" and "I'm Not Dead Yet."

--
Juxtapose13

I need pretty much all of them as I said I don't play ranked but as I also said im always up for king of the hill so if you want to play message me

The deal with boosting rank match is it wont let you match up with anyone on your friends list, but it is possible to boost if you try at hours where the server isn't too busy. With that said any one wanna trade king of the hill achievement for 10 win streak?

I need the ranked achievements if anyone can help me please