Achievement Problems.

For You Ate All The Chips: Why in the did they took Stockpile off Matchmaking?! Now how am I gonna get this achievement?

For Cross Mappin: Why can't I get it? Is it glitched or is there something wrong?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Stockpile is still out there.  Good luck finding it though.  =/   For Cross Mappin', its not glitched.  Remember, the game type has to be a Slayer type game.  I got mine playing SWAT Slayer on Boardwalk.  It was pretty easy actually.... I just sat on one side of the map and clipped a dude who was standing on one of the walkways on the other side.

i got my cross mapping in BTB on hemorrhage sitting on a cliff shooting at a warthog! the vid is in my fileshare if you want an idea of the distance....

whoops just looked forgot i took that vid off my fileshare, i put it back on and link later on if your still interested OP

cross mappin

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=22428539&player=Bogalo

You can unlock "Who ate all the chips" in a custom game. Just make sure the author of the stockpile vairent was "Bungie". For "Cross Mappin'" the DMR reticule has to be white not red when you kill someone.

i dont think you can unlock noble achievements in customs, only defiant map pack, like "candy from a baby" which is a stockpile game type!?!

I tried everything to get the two cheevos but I can't get both unlocked! I need help.

chips is quite hard obviously most people trying to get it now are having problems finding the game type in MM, for cross mapping did you check out my fileshare link? it might help i dunno?! are you playing the larger big team battle type maps for it? there is a lot more distance or chance on those!

[quote user="Bogalo"]

chips is quite hard obviously most people trying to get it now are having problems finding the game type in MM, for cross mapping did you check out my fileshare link? it might help i dunno?! are you playing the larger big team battle type maps for it? there is a lot more distance or chance on those!

[/quote]Yes, I even tried on hemorrhage from the very start to the end of the map and still nothing!

i guess i was pretty lucky with mine, like "if they came to hear me beg" took ALOT of attempts i was totally "this is glitched man" but in the end it happened in an action no different to the previous, as frustrating as it is i could now only suggest keep trying and it should eventually happen!