Achievement Problem

Achievement for 50 games played popped and achievement for 10 games played didn't pop. Update please.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 11 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I doubt we're going to see any kind of support, the devs are MIA, nothing has been fixed or addressed for months now. Disappointing.

Certain aspects of this game are bull I do the achievement requirements and they don't pop

329 "Moves made" but no 75 word played achievement?

Have played with multiple players from friend list without unlocking. Same issue here. I get that the game was free, one of the games I play more often than others and its only 10G but the principle of it is what kills me. I do hope it will be fixed in time. WP7/WP8 owners are a rare bunch but loyal.

@keithpatton - is this issue ever going to be taken care of or what?

@littlejay I'm not certain, but I think all my games have been ranked.  They either start by me picking 'skill match' from 'create new game' or by picking 'play again' once a game has been won.  I must confess though that I'm not sure what the 'pass n play' you mentioned is.

@Tail: Was it a ranked game? That does not unlock in pass n play

On a similar topic, I won a game by 3 points but the Squeaker 'cheevo' didn't pop.  Will the next patch address that too?

Perhaps related, I won my first game and that achievement didn't pop either.

Tim Gerken (Microsoft .Net Compact Framework)

Yea, the only question is when. No definitive answer.