Achievement problem.

I've got a problem with this game, I've played over 300 words and not got two different achievements,this is very annoying. Plus I've uninstalled the game and then downloaded it again and that didn't fix it!! Please Microsoft sort this out!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:
Plus now the 70g achievements I got have completely disappeared from my achievements!! Is anybody else getting this problem with this game?

It doesn't matter how many words you play. It's for getting a certain amount of points for a SINGLE word.

I've started over 5 games, and not got the achievement for that?? Love the game but this with the achievements not showing up is putting me off playing!

It's the Secondary, Tertiary and proposal achievements that I'm not getting and I've started way over 5 games and definitely played way over 300 words. This is very annoying for a Xbox game.

The wording is a little misleaing, Secondary and Tertiary are the total score for a single play. It should really say "You plaed your first 75-79 point word" for example. The Proposal achievement is earned when you create new games by inviting users (see the invite screen where you can put in their gamertag). You won't get it by just starting new games via random or skill match for example.

kpatton

Im having problems with all the achievements I have obtained on this game and angry birds star wars! For a start the two games are not even showing up in my achievements list. On my phone, xbox or xbox.com i,ve done the standard uninstall and reinstall. I even put my phone back to its factory settings and started again. Im running a lumina 920 and recently ungraded from a htc 7, the games i had purchased on my old w7 phone have been installed on new phone and these show up  at the top of my achievement list when i play them. I really dont know what is going on, can anyone help me please?

Hey thanks keithpatton, I've just got a word for 79 points and got the 10g secondary achievement. I think they need to rename the achievements to stop confusing us players, lol

@mary the lamb well done! yes, i agree, we'll feed this back in to review the naming

kpatton

MADeyePadEYE, have you tried recovering your gamertag through the Xbox 360?  I don't know if it will actually do anything, but it helped me when I had issues with Full House Poker achievements not showing.