Achievement not unlocking...

I Have been spending all day trying to get the achievement for winning on all the militia campaign missions, and now that i have finally won on them all the achievement wont unlock... The progress for the achievement is even at 100%. i kept getting some error code, but now it just says 100% and locked. This achievement is incredibly hard to earn considering you cant chose which side you want to play on.

Is anyone else having this issue?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 27 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I have sorta a same issue like this, but with every game i play on the xbox one, i cant unlock any kind of achievement, even tho i do the requiered stuff to acomplish, im lvl 25 en Titanfall and i have 0 achievements unlocked.....altho.....i used to unlock achivements at Plants vs Zombies Modern WF.... but since the last xbox update i cannot unlock any other achievement..... :/

me either for titanfall atleast i plan on contacted them today its bs

Yea the Look Around isn't popping for me, says 100%. Probably has something to do with that about the time I got it, right after my progress was reset back to 1.  Nice they got all the bugs fixed. The thread I started about the progress issue has since blown up on the ea help forums. Hopefully yours wasn't affected like mine.

answers.ea.com/.../first-unread-message

The I like a challenge achievement didnt pop for me, maxed 2 weapons on 1st gen., says 100% on compare games

I'm having the same problem the the IMC Pilot achievement. I've completed the campaign  and it says 100% in the progress bar.

Anyone know any news when this will be fixed?

Im also having this Issue it also say 100 % completion and its blocked its the only achievement issue i had in the xbox . I dont know what to do How can I unlocked it please somebody help

Also having this problem. No achievements are unlocking. It says I have 0 achievments on titanfall, and 0 minutes played, but I know this is wrong. If anyone else can figure out how to fix this, let me know!

Still no word from MS on this huh?

same problem but with multiple games. and my kinect is acting up. and on top of that party chat wont work. they def dropped the ball on the experience which used to be their strong suit please microsoft get your stuff together

Still no comment MS? I wonder, is anyone having achievement issues in the preview program?