achievement not showing up on profile

hi,

I just completed the game Where The Wild Things Are. When I click on the game it shows I have all the achievements. but it says I have 45 of 48 achievements with 735/1000 Gamerscore. noticed theres been lots of people with that problem and it got fixed. was wondering if theres any help to fix this. ive tried clearing the cache and re downloading profile.

thanks

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

I have the exact same issue. I unlocked the last achievement in The Legend of Korra, but it still shows 29/30 achievements unlocked. But when i open up the achievements of the game on my xbox it mentions 30/30 unlocked achievements. Any1 any idea?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

sometimes it can take up to 24hours to for the achievement to register to your profile especially online

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there, sumetwiggy! We appreciate you helping out your fellow gamers, however this thread is a little old. We suggest hopping into threads that have been more recently posted in to help those people out. We love seeing you guys help each other out, though, and look forward to seeing more posts from you!

Sorry this didn't help.