Achievement List Revealed

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/grand-theft-auto-v/achievements/ 

This game just keeps getting better and better as it gets closer to launch, what do you guys think?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Thanks for that

Look at all the stupid noobs on that site already talking about boosting them, pathetic

"Hope they're boostable. I hate competitive multiplayer modes, they just aren't fun."

^ umm no ,you just suck like 99% of the noobs that register to that site

They don't know what the word "achievement" means.

I don't want to look at them but can someone give them a rating from 1-10 compared to how they stack up against GTA IV's achievements? Thanks.

21 single player achievements, 17 online, 11 secret. a lot of challenges and a few fun sounding side mission achievements. they also have the standard 100% game completion which you'll probably be able to get before beating the actual campaign.

Is there any time related achievement that has to do with completing the game within a certain time? "Liberty City Minute" really ruined the last 2 hours of the campaign experience for me in GTA IV. I beat the story with 29:59:27 time played. Timed achievements really suck the fun out of an otherwise entertaining game.

unless it's a secret achievements, no.

-

-

-

only kind of timed achievement is surviving 3 minutes with a 3 star wanted level with all the characters together off mission. i'm trying to figure out how i would be able gather all the characters in one area, cause it seems like when you're not working a mission they're kinda scattered to the four winds...well, three winds i guess.

^I'd think that would only work if you're able to take control of a character...swap...then walk next to your previously used character.  Is this game going to allow you to do that?

that's the thing, the achievement is saying to do it with all the guys together so there must be some way of doing it...unless you're suppose to get three separate wanted levels spread out through the world and you need to juggle them, that could be quite a bit trickier. i wonder how good the ai will drive when you leave them to work on the next guy, i don't want to pop into trevor crashing into a tree or something.

Maybe get all three characters in one car or boat?

that's the obvious solution, pile them all in a vehicle, but the question is how does the ai react to you off mission? can you, as Franklin, just drive up to Micheal and Trevor, honk the horn and they'll get in no problem? if i start doing drive-by's to get the cops on me, will they shoot too or will they hop out of the car as soon as i slow down to bust some caps? i guess we'll just have to wait and see on September 17.