Achievement list error

Hi,

I have recently unlocked all of the achievements in the game Carcassonne for the Windows Phone. However, it seems that there is some error in my achievement list.

It is showing 19/20 achievements on the list but when you go in to the game it shows all are unlocked.

When I have taken part in 6 player games for the 'best of the best' achievement it seems to have advanced my in-game 'games played'  counter 6 instead of 1. This caused the 'Duke of Carcassonne' achievement to pop early. Could this have something to do with it?

How can I get this corrected?

Thanks

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:
Answer

Hey again DeviSlator!

I'm seriously glad to hear it's been corrected for you! Like I mentioned to idleblue above, it is important for your Gamerscore to correctly reflect your hard work on a game, so I'm happy that this was sorted out for you!

As of right now, I know that our teams are currently investigating the cause of this issue. With that said, I want to thank you for coming to the Support Forums and bringing this issue to our attention and being very descriptive! If, in the future, you have any other Xbox Support related questions, feel free to come on back and post up a new thread with what you're experiencing!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.