Achievement Help

How to I deliver most of the war assets, in my first playthrough I went to all planets and got everything to 100%, but then I took them to the person they were supposed to be deliverd to.

-

Also how do I get the readiness rating high enough to get the achievement

-

Many thanks!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

To get your readiness rating up, you have to play the MP or one of the out of game apps like ME Infiltrator.

So I should go and play some multiplayer, how long for and when do I know when to stop?

[quote user="ARCTiC MoNKeY4"]

So I should go and play some multiplayer, how long for and when do I know when to stop?

[/quote]

When all sectors have a 100% (or as close to it) galactic rediness rating.

You know when to stop when you get all of the regions to 100% and the achievement pops. This does not take long.  Be aware that if you dont play constantly, the Readiness Level does drop over time.

I'll get to work on multiplayer now, cheers for the help, oh, how do I deliver most of the war assets, is that also done through multiplayer?

From what I've heard, your EMS must be over 4000 when you go into the final missions.  This means your total war asset number times the galactic readiness.

[quote user="ARCTiC MoNKeY4"]

I'll get to work on multiplayer now, cheers for the help, oh, how do I deliver most of the war assets, is that also done through multiplayer?

[/quote]

It will unlock towards the end of the game. Its a combo of having as many allies in the SP and a high galactic rediness in MP.

Check your War Room Terminal. It will give you a breakdown of what you have.

I completed my first multiplayer full extraction and I got +5% readiness and went up from level 2, all the way to level 8, I see what I have to do now and this has opened up the game alot more now that I have completed it once and 1/3 through my second playthrough, going to give multiplayer another killing tonight, just realised I can get the singularity achievement in MP too which I'm happy about :P

-

Thanks for your help everyone, anymore help I need be sure to be on standby people ;)