Achievement Glitch.

Hello, I was playing Gears of War 2 recently. I was playing Horde and was going for the "Icy Dead People" Achievement. But whenever I tried loading up Underhill, it would say "Disconnected from host" even though I was playing by myself. Since the maps were originally bought on my other account. I decided to log onto that as a second player so I could get the achievement, but once I started up the horde, 9 achievements that I shouldn't have had until I got to the appropriate level popped up, Including "Season Gear", "Battle-Tested Gear", Battle-Hardened Gear","Be Careful What You Wish For", "Like Father, Like Gun", "Am I Only Dreaming?", "Ride It All Night Long", "Lost in Transition", and "Blood on the Sand". I want to know if you guys can remove those achievements. The latest achievement I earned would be "Variety Is the Spice of Death". Some additional information would be that the game switched to local due to my other account not have a gold membership. I don't want this account to be reset because of some stupid glitch in the game. Thank you very much.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

There's no way to tell if your account will definitely be reset or not.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

So is it a sure thing that they will reset my gamerscore? If so im just gonna make a new account... Only thing I care about is my gow3 data linked to that account.... such a bummer.

Sorry this didn't help.

Xbox will only reset gamerscore as a whole. They can't reset just a few achievements.

Sorry this didn't help.

Edit: The reason I want these 9 Achievements removed is because that I feel these take the fun out of playing the multiplayer and horde (Since its 20x Exp atm).

Sorry this didn't help.