achievement from Joy Ride turbo locked

Full garage achievement will not unlock for me. I have all parts boxes and bought every car but this game dosen't unlock the achievement for me and I don't know what to do. I have tried deleteing and redownloading and still nothing. Anyone else have this issue? I hate to waste your time reading this so I am sorry for the burden. Just this kinda upsets me that it took some time to achieve and dosen't seem to be any resources to contact the games cordinator or xbox support about this. Is this a faulty game?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey there! Have you tried to clear your system cache? You can do this by following these simple steps:

1. Press your Guide button and go to Settings, then System Settings.

2. Select Storage or Memory.

3. Highlight a storage device and press Y.

4. Select Clear System Cache.

5. When the window appears to confirm that you want to do this, select Yes.

If your game is installed on your hard drive, I would suggest as well to uninstall it then reinstalling it. Don't worry, as your previous save games will still be there. Hope this helps!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I'm sorry to hear about that. I had a similar experience with Fable 3 where I opened all Demon doors and never recieved the acheivement. I had then checked my stats to find it hhad only acknowledged my last demon door (ie it said I only opened 1 of 9 I think).

Unfortunatly, I will have to replay it to get the achievement now and that may be the case for you however I couldn't tell you for sure.

Sorry this didn't help.

This is a glitched achievement.You need to have all cars & all the skins.If it still hasn't unlocked then the only thing you can do is hope there's a patch to fix it.

Sorry this didn't help.