Achievement Bugs

Hello,

I have completed the co-op campaign on Legendary and neither I nor my friend have received the achievements for such. We've gone back and played missions 3,4 and 8 but still nothing.

Also, I have completed a number of "perfect" games and still have not received a medal or achievement for these either.

I'm rather disappointed in this and would like a fix.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I also had the same problem but replayed only one level to get my achievements.

I've replayed them and still nothing!

I get a buggy achievement for when you complete 25 challenges. I'm currently at 27 challenges complete, but no pop yet.

Me too. Just got the 25 challenges completed yet no achievement. Ive done the usual as well (clear cache, recover gamertag etc etc). I was hoping that if I got another challenge completed it would clear, but hearing youve done 27 and nothing means it probably wont either.

Any news on a fix Microsoft?

Only a rumour, but apparently its 25 online challenges and doesnt include the campaign ones. Thankfully Ive only got one campaign one, so i'll let you know if this is true as soon as I can get another War Games or Spartan Ops one.

Yup I can confirm its 25 ONLINE challenges. Add up your War Games and Spartan Ops ones to get the required 25. Just unlocked the achievement today, and its showing 26 challenges done.

Yeah, well this might be the same issue that stopped me getting my stuff for Legendary Solo as apparently that had to be done whilst connected to live and as I have just swaped ISPs I had no access for a week. Now shows that highest level completed was Heroic, yet there's the Lone Wolf cheevo right there in my list... Very frustrating and going to have to grind it all again now.

Jeez sorry to hear that, thats gotta sting. Did it myself, but I wouldnt like to try it again. Some of the bits I got through with a bit of luck I reckon. LOL

I just beat all spartan ops missions, no achievement, quite upset. says they are all complete... only achievement I have left.

[quote user="ProJekt Yoshi"]

I just beat all spartan ops missions, no achievement, quite upset. says they are all complete... only achievement I have left.

[/quote]http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_360_games/e_k/halo_4/f/2481/t/403907.aspx made a thread about this

-

just go solo any of the chapters on easy and it should pop