Achievement balance (sp vs. mp vs. co-op) is not fair. What do you think?

This game is definitely MP oriented, but it doesn't reflect on the achievements. We have now:

• 20 for SP
  • 9 for MP
  • and 9 for Co-op

And this is totally wrong. Most of us will spent much of the time in MP matches and we have only 9 achievements to work on. Not fair.

I know EA/DICE will add some DLCs with achievements (Back to Karkand or others). But still...

Would be better: 15 for SP, 6 for Co-op (one for each mission) and 17 for MP. Mhmhmhm...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

i concur.

I don't care about achievements.

I'm an achievement Wh-re. I know it is wrong but I can't help myself. I'll go for whatever they put out.

[quote user="TOM USMC"]I'm an achievement Wh-re. I know it is wrong but I can't help myself. I'll go for whatever they put out.[/quote]

That's because people like us are goal oriented, and need objective's.  I wouldn't be surprised if the majority of people that play rush and CQ are achievement wh-re's as well.  But what else could they put in the MP as an achievement.

[quote user="MourningTag9"]

[quote user="TOM USMC"]I'm an achievement Wh-re. I know it is wrong but I can't help myself. I'll go for whatever they put out.[/quote]

That's because people like us are goal oriented, and need objective's.  I wouldn't be surprised if the majority of people that play rush and CQ are achievement wh-re's as well.  But what else could they put in the MP as an achievement.

[/quote]

Who knows but they could make it however they wanted it. I don't think they did a bad job as is. I was just saying I would go for whatever they put out. You could have an ach for a long headshot, most head shots, most captures, most supplies, most heals,  most revives. . . . you get the idea.

[quote user="MourningTag9"]

[/quote]

Who knows but they could make it however they wanted it. I don't think they did a bad job as is. I was just saying I would go for whatever they put out. You could have an ach for a long headshot, most head shots, most captures, most supplies, most heals,  most revives. . . . you get the idea.

Online achievements often encourages boosting.

I'm not a big fan of multi-player achievements.

The campaign needs its achievements. That is for all the people that don't play MP. And i know it is hard to think you aren't the center of the universe but believe it not probably only 50% of people that buy a game actually play the MP for more than a few rounds. The achievements in campaign are the only reason to even play it again. Achievements are usually centered around the campaign so its good that most games stick to this.

Anyways, the MP is absolutely loaded with achievements, upgrades, reward, reward, rewards. The entire ranking system and unlocks serves MP fine. How much more rewarding could you possibly need? They give like five medals per round for doing nothing.

I enjoy having achievements in teh SP Campaign..It gives it a replay value...especially as the "going Hunting" acheevo is doing the mission perfectly. to many achievement hunters ruin MP.   They just arent needed in the multiplayer as it has its own rewards.

have a few but keep most of them to teh SP/CO-OP.