Achievement 'It's Hammer Time!' Doesn't Unlock

My friends all have this achievement. In the war journal, it says I have Command Center Investment: 84,583/40,000, so I've more than doubled the amount necessary to unlock it. Is there a known solution to this issue?

I posted this question on the EPIC GoW3 Issues forum and after a few days I've gotten zero response.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

This may be a dumb question, but did you purchase the Horde Command Pack?  Because if you did not, then I don't think you can get the achievement (although I'm not sure).

That's all I can think of.  Gears 3 has some buggy achievements overall, but I have never heard of anyone on the forums having problems unlocking "It's Hammer Time!"

-M

Yeah, I do have the command pack.  We all bought the season pass and worked the achievement at the same time.  Theirs all popped, mine didn't.  Thanks for answering though.

You know, if Lord Dirt were here, he'd probably tell you to do something like clear your cache, delete your profile and recover your gamertag to see if tthat works.

Of course, I know nothing of such things, so I wouldn't be entirely comfortable telling you to try something that may or may not solve your problem (or make it worse).

If I were in your position, I would try to Google (or Bing- sorry, Microsoft) "Gears 3 Hammer Time achievement not unlocking" and see what the results are.

-M