acheviment hacking / saints row gangs

i just wanted to post this because im obviously to stupid to figure out how to report this person but teyre gamertag is YOUNG TWIST2 and he hacked all of his achivements on xbox live theyre all unlocked at  the same day and time and he is missing one for each game that tells me that he hacked it and i dont like seeing proplr like this mess up the xbl community for everybody i would like to see some action taken , and for the saints row part i want everyone that reads this and plays saints row to make a relpy as to why they SHOULD bring gangs back with a fresh start

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

report it on your console.

Looks like I'm not the only person in the world who's playing Saints Row 1 while hanging around on the MW2 forum.

You are not allowed to name and shame a player through the forums, please follow the proper method of report by using the file complaint option via the players gamercard

.....................Facepalm, cause I dont know where to start. Listen to the above posts.

[quote user="Kinectimal"]

Looks like I'm not the only person in the world who's playing Saints Row 1 while hanging around on the MW2 forum.

[/quote]how do you play SR1 MP? i mean, i had the game and the only thing people do is lagswitch and use modded routers.. made the MP achievements impossible so i quit..

When I did play SR1 online, I made sure to play with my gang. We were ranked like, #3 in the world at one point. We mainly beefed with NF Whiteboys the most. So, most of the time we were just battling them and they didn't cheat or anything that I know of. Representing Iced Out Mob, fool!