ACE clan remains undefeated (47-0)

Call of Duty: Black Ops has a wide community of gamers and clans. One of the most famous clans is the ACE clan. Lead by OpTic IfIn3TY ( clan leader) and Killstreak209 ( co-leader), ACE clan has succeeded in staying undeated. I myself (LittleOne209) along with MENDIETA 209, ExistingNick77, A51x luna, ToxicBeast10, xXkillern1perXx, all represent ACE. We are now 47-0... If you think you are better than us, and wanna challenge us, message me and we'll see who stays standing....

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Internet Machismo.  NICE

Can I like have an autograph because I have always wanted an autograph of world famous clans.

47-0 on what? Granny league gaming?

Get known kiiiid.

Not to mention the countless times dashboarding of course, right?

[quote user="bluemonkey 2087"]

Not to mention the countless times dashboarding of course, right?

[/quote]

so true lol.

You've also gotta account for the fact that was a 47 -0 by going pubstomping, so not only could they only win against teams of randoms they had to dashboard some of the games because even then they still couldn't win them all.

Get famous?

lol

May I ask where you are undefeated? Do you belong to GameBattles or some other competitive group that tracks wins? I am confused. I'm sorry. Please clarify. Thank you.

not that i care about this "clans" record but i dont get why people cry about people dashboarding. i mean u still get a loss reguardless of what you do (dashboard, sign out, power off, yank the plug wutever.) the loss is going to be recorded. why dont some of u actually try looking at your stats then dashboard mid game and check ur stats again. u get the loss so quit whinning about it or quit doing it urself cause all ur doing is messing up ur own record.

[quote user="awtacular"]

not that i care about this "clans" record but i dont get why people cry about people dashboarding. i mean u still get a loss reguardless of what you do (dashboard, sign out, power off, yank the plug wutever.) the loss is going to be recorded. why dont some of u actually try looking at your stats then dashboard mid game and check ur stats again. u get the loss so quit whinning about it or quit doing it urself cause all ur doing is messing up ur own record.

[/quote]

The problem is, if you happen to be the host, it ends the game for everyone. Whereas if you just leave the game host migration will start. But yeah, people don't realize that unlike previous COD games, if you leave the game by any means you still take a loss.