Accurate statements regarding ADS

If you game has aiming down sight, the following are most likely (99% percent chance) to be true:

Twitch shooter

Features a class system

Because of the class system, lack of balance between guns

Game will have some kind of perks

Your game will be fun for a little while, but has no replayability....goes for single player and multiplayer

Your game will be called a COD clone

A number of reviewers will call you game mediocre

Most of your maps will suck

There are probably more but I am just listing the obvious facts off the top of my head. basically, if you are a developer, leave ADS alone. DO.NOT.USE.IT.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="rookie tha vet"]

Aiming down sights (ADS) is in any COD manual. It even on tutorial missions people. Please, quit acting ignorant. Oh sorry, you guys aren't acting. lol

[/quote]
Oh, okay, wasn't familiar with that abbreviation. And BL2 actually throws out the OP's point. Nobody calls BL2 a CoD clone.

[quote user="rookie tha vet"]killing an enemy enough times to get a reward has nothing to do with online capabilities.[/quote]

I am not talking about COD games,i am talking about the much earlier games that COD are clones of.

Games from the PS1 for example,like medal of honour that had no online play.

There was no such thing as kill streaks.

-

FPS didn`t start with COD.

[quote user="rookie tha vet"]

Also forgot to add, if a game has ADS, in no way, shape or form can it be considered competitive.

I am in no way bashing ADS. I just want developers to realize its negative effects on a game. Ads is probably the biggest reason why pretty much all games are the same damn thing. I dont want to be playing the same damn thing for 7 years next gen.

[/quote]TIL that Bioshock: Infinite is the same exact thing as Battlefield 3..

Oh Tatakai, you do make me laugh.

Who the hell is Snookie Da Vet?

Who the hell is Jeremy?

Everybody knows? I don't even know who you are, nor do I care whatsoever. Enjoy shouting about how 'great' you are at COD on the forums. Oh hang on a minute, I was world ranked #31 in the world on FIFA 13 as a defender. Let me inform everybody on these forums about how fantastic I am. Nobody cares mate.

Pwnd is from the webshow Pure Pwnage.Jeremy uses this word a lot as well as Noobs.If you aint Jeremy you are automatically a noob and will be pwnd.The show is hilarious.

[quote user="LOWxONxHealth"]

Sorry I dont spend my free time perusing the COD manuals trying to figure out why I get pwnd.

[/quote]Getting pwnd? You sound like an mlg wannabe. Instead of trying to imitate mlg players, I do it (shout out to big sean). Anyway, on a more serious note, everyone knows of my greatness at COD games so getting pwnd is nothing I know of.

Sorry I dont spend my free time perusing the COD manuals trying to figure out why I get pwnd.