accuracy glitch?

Hi, just wondering why my accuracy is going down..and its negative....only thing the pops up is that i have 76000 kills with  AK74u and that's the only gun i use since i started playing OP..  and have lots of play time.  my overall stats the accuracy is up there at 18.68.. but my AK74u accuracy was 18.94 now its down to 18.14

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

76,000 kills with the 74u? That's pretty sad.

:)  i  know....i got no life outside of gaming...

if it make you feel better i died 48000 times with the AK74u

78,000 kills? Almost exclusively using that gun? Are you trolling? I need to know. I mean, I don't need any more proof that the gun is OP. No one does this with almost any other gun (aside from the Famas and Galil) anyway. If you're lying, I understand. 'Twas a good troll. It's believable. I just wanna know. That's all.

send me a friend request  Mister Chompski.

No. I'll take your word for it. As I said, it's believable. Unfortunately believable. It's like,

"Dude, some jerk kicked my puppy today."

"What? No way. Bad crap like that doesn't really happen."

"I recorded it on my phone. Look."

"Damn, you're right."

It's kinda like that. Once you've see it, you have to accept that crazily unfortunate things like that are true.

yeah is crazy..oh well had to get it off my chest..i'll be done with OP soon  ...Gears 3 is around the corner

do you still play fancy pants?

I don't even have that many kills with all of my guns...

[quote user="JAMES360 4LIFE"]

:)  i  know....i got no life outside of gaming...

[/quote]I love the honesty.... that's a LOT of kills with that weapon

but honestly... maybe you should pick up a little hobby on the side.. it couldn't hurt