Accounts on different Xbox

Hey guys, I'm having trouble playing BF3 on my friend's Xbox. I redeemed my online pass code on my account on my Xbox, but when I log in on my friends Xbox it won't allow me access to multiplayer. My friend can login to either Xbox and play online, so why can't my account?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Licence transfer to his console then.

Isn't the online pass like a 36kb download? You may have to copy that file onto his xbox.

Yes, but I'm only visiting for the holidays, I want to be able to play back at home in a couple weeks time and you have to wait four months to transfer licenses again

That's the update, which is done. I'm asking about EA's crappy online passes

I thought it was four times a year, but once every 24 hours until you use up all four?

Right I have similar situation ,I have 2 xbox's which use all the time if my kids are in one room I go in the other to play games so when I download anything DLC ,online passes etc I download on both machines and never have a problem playing on either Xbox ,I have a USB stick which I have my profile and game saves on so I can the play same game on either Xbox ,what method are you using for putting your profile on your friends Xbox

get a "man-cave".....I played in my bedroom till my wife got sick of me yelling at the TV......so she suggested a 'man-cave'....so I had my wifes blessing to buy a 46'' LCD TV, and move it and all my game consoles into a spare bedroom upstairs...my kids can fight over one xbox, while I get to "have at 'er" in my very own space....no sharing...heh......it's good to be the king....got a pretty awesome queen too