Account suspension

My account has been permanently suspended and I would like to at least find out why and, if possible, try and get it reinstated.

The reference I've been given is 1222902528.  My account is used mainly by my son to play FIFA, but I foster and I caught a foster child playing COD Ghost (he was not authorised to play the game) and a search of my internet logs (I use my own proxy server to closely monitor my family's internet access) showed that he had been searching google for COD cheats.

Is there anything that can be done?  My son is devastated that he has lost his FIFA profile which he had spent many hours and plenty of (my) money building up.

Account username is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and his gamertag is XtReMe JelfzZ x

Thank you

Steve

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 16 Applies to:

Hi there you have posted in the wrong section this is the Call of Duty Classic forum you need to post in the account suspension section.

Yes thank you.  I thought it was a strange place to post but this was the link that a support analyst gave me during a support chat!  I've managed to find the right forum now.

No problem hope you get the issue sorted !

My main account xSSKxSc0pez was suspended until June 7 for cheating. It was suspended on both my xbox one and my dads xbox 360. I was suspended most likely because my dad got into a hacked lobby on cod black ops 2 on his xbox 360.  I  need someone to help me out ASAP. My e-mail  is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** if you want to e-mail me. Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

next time i would go into the support section for employees/workers to help