account problems

i have been trying to purchase live with my credit card and it isnt working.it keeps telling me that there is a problem with my account.i have also spoken with representatives countless amount of times and nothing has been done.i have also checked my billing information a bunch of times,so can anyone help me out please.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

xbox can't force a payment method to work   you might have to try using something else   like maybe a pre paid card or a different credit card   the tiniest piece of information that doesn't match up exactly with what is on file at the bank will cause a rejection

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

i have tried like 5 different card and the same thing pops up,i have also verified their billing address but still nothing

Sorry this didn't help.

having the same problem.and the odd thing is that they billed me 1 euro from microsoft....?????

Sorry this didn't help.

Greetings, xTz Python. Very sorry to hear about your situation! My apologies for the inconvenience. If you have made sure everything is configured correctly according to this sticky forums.xbox.com/.../153161.aspx and have been unable to resolve the issue with phone support I would recommend picking up a subscription card at a local retailer. Here are some locations where you can purchase these cards: www.xbox.com/.../wheretobuy. Along those lines, have you had trouble purchasing any other content, or is the issue limited to the LIVE subscription?

cdreamer13, can I ask you to please create a new thread detailing out your situation including any error codes you are seeing and the troubleshooting steps you have tried so far?

Sorry this didn't help.

Mister Darcy, would you mind telling me why I have been billed £5 thus far on failed purchases? There is a problem on your end with purchasing Microsoft points yet you still charge me? total theft

Sorry this didn't help.

Those charges should be refunded in 24-48 hours. Those charges are used when trying to authorize your payment method.

Sorry this didn't help.