Account not registered with this xbox Error

Used to I could get a Demo or DLC online though windows during the workday and if my Xbox was on at home it would start downloading so it would be there when I got home.  But recently my Xbox died and sent it in for warrenty work, and they shipped back a different Xbox.  But now when I buy something online while at work my Xbox does not download the the content automatically.  When I get home I see it in my queue but there is an error saying something like this account is not registered to this xbox or this "DLC" is not for this Xbox.  I have to OK the download and it will start.  Sorry i did not write down the excate error.  Does anyone know how to fix this?  or how to link my Xbox and my account?

Thanks for any help you can offer.  if you need an excate error I can get after my current download finishes.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

To associate your new XBox with your gamertag, you should select the "Download Everything" option when you have something queued to download. Once you do this, all future download requests from the website will be sent to the correct console.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.