Account Frozen?

Just recently i've encountered an issue with my Xbox LIVE account. I'm not exactly sure if the problem is right for this exact forum, but it does have to do with my Billing/Payment options. The Error Code "80169d94" frequently pops up, along with other connection related issues and i've found that i cannot edit any of my credit card/payment information on the xbox or billing.microsoft.com without getting a very frustrating 'Server down due to maintenance' message. I was able to purchase a two month LIVE code- through Gamestop, and while the Xbox registered the code and allowed me to redeem it, i again got the  "80169d94" error. I found through my copy of Battlefield 3, that anything related to LIVE is currently locked and cannot access any material dependant on internet access

If anyone could help with this issue i would be very grateful.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 138 Applies to:

Have you checked to see if it went through on your account here on Xbox.com? live.xbox.com/.../Account  Also, if you try redeeming it on the website you can go right here live.xbox.com/.../RedeemToken Make sure you are signed in

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

No luck. "An error has occurred during the transaction. Please try again later." Much like the other messages whenever i try elsewhere.

Sorry this didn't help.

Could you please contact Phone Support or our LIVE Agent Support support.xbox.com/.../contact-us  <--these people have the ability to help you through the website more accurately.  If it has to do with your account, I would suggest it.  Call Xbox Support if you do not feel it safe to disclose information over the web.  The number is 1-800-469-9269

Sorry this didn't help.

Alright. I'll try that, thanks.

Sorry this didn't help.

Please return and update this.  You are very welcome!  You may be encountering what happened to me a few months back while trying to reload my LIVE, it happens every once in a while.  Usually within 24-48hrs those codes you redeemed will kick right in.  I hope everything works for you, and return to the forums anytime :-)

Sorry this didn't help.

Looks like a lock on your purchasing ability.  Wait a day & try to update your billing info again.  Ensure your personal information matches your billing information down to capitalization.  This probably won't take the lock off, next call support tell them you updated all your info and double check everything, then ask them to send it to the credit/billing department.  Wait a couple of days and it should unlock.  Hope this works for you.

Sorry this didn't help.