Account banne for no reason

I got banned from xbox live for no reason, and it says im banned til 1/3/9999. im more then sure its a hacker that did this?
and it says i have emails for further info, but i forgot my email as well so theres no way into my account.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You don't get banned for no reason! Lol.

Hey there,

Welcome to the community forums

Please make a post in the Accounts Banned or Suspended forums. This way the Xbox Live Policy and Enforcement Team will be able to investergate and tell you why your banned. And what you can do to make sure this doesn't happen again. They will also be able to clarify if someone unauthorized banned you.

The link to the forum is bellow

forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

I hope this helps

Regards,

Volunteer Moderator | Xbox Ambassador | Article Author | Windows & Xbox Insider

I think that there are 3 reasons standing out......  judging by your playlist.....

Hey there sl3rppy :)

Please follow through with SunkNath's advice and go ahead and post in the section provided. Note that threads in that specific section are reviewed before they are published so you may not see your thread appear straight away. Thank you Nath for jumping on this.

Many thanks,

Cloud

Your welcome claud

Volunteer Moderator | Xbox Ambassador | Article Author | Windows & Xbox Insider

my account banne for no reason i cant connect to the xbox live with this account : iAmaris

Read the above posts.

OG.  You have a modded gamer pic.  

i have pay this pic

The avatar he is using is his with a duke nukem head, that was available on the marketplace.

There were several of them including a pig cop, which is still there.

iAmaris you need to post in the link provided above.