According to IMDB...

... Jim **** is rumored to be part of Skyrim's voice talent.  Among other things, he played Minsc in the first 2 Baldur's Gate games on the PC ("There be strength in numbers, and I am two or three at least...")

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Wait, what?  Martin Septim in Skyrim?  Have the Eight and One become the Eight and One Plus One?

He is apart of the game's cast. He's doing various side roles I believe. Maybe he'll voice one of the companion characters, then all he'll need is a miniature giant space hamster and it'll be just like old times again. Sean Bean (Martin Septim) is also listed as coming back as, you guessed it, Martin Septim according to IMDB. We'll see.

I had a really creepy feeling when I watched Hocus Pocus. Like I was being brainwashed.

it's imdb, the wikipedia of movies, take what you read with a fist full of salt.

True enough I suppose.

Wikipedia also said that Walt Disney was a Devil Worshiper for a while.....  I would say it's a very reliable source....

[quote user="BootstrapGolem"]

it's imdb, the wikipedia of movies, take what you read with a fist full of salt.

[/quote]

Alright, what's everyone issue with wikipedia? I've been reading about stuff on there for about 2 or 3 years and it hasn't once lied to me, stole my yogurt, or slept with my daughter. As far as I can tell it's been a credible source and everyone rags on it. Why?

Yeah. You know Haunted Mansion always did feel a little out of place...

I went to the Wikipedia page for "Knight" once. All it said was "I'm horny".

Wiki once told me one of my fav. lead singers to a band started playing drums at age 3. Not sure what to make of that.