Accomplishments tracker reset

Well as I imagine you can tell by the title may accomplishment stats have reset. Now I've done a bit of research on this before posting but most of the stuff I found was about three weeks old or more but I was wondering if there has been any sort of fix to this as I have now played through the Single player campaign on insanity twice only to have missed a mission on the first play though and for the stats to reset reset on me just before the Cerberus base on the second.

Needless to say, this has stopped me from getting the Veteran and unwavering achievement, the former of the two is not so much of a big deal but the latter is something that I really done want to have to redo for a third time considering I've already played an additional play through just to get it. 

TLDR; looking for possible ways to undo the accomplishment stat reset 

Note: I'd also be interested in knowing if anyone knows why it happened in the first place.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

The Achievement Tracker is stored on the HDD Cache while playing ME3. If you clear your Cache either Manually or by exceeding the Cache Pool (number of Updates on your Local Storage Device at any one given time), it will Reset it. Sorry but no, there would be nothing to "patch" because the information was a Temporary File that was Deleted.

That would be fair enough if it were true but I have a 250GB hard drive with about 200 of that free so there's no chance of me exceeding it and I didn't done it manually. As well as that from what I've heard  from a fair few places, the stats are recorded on the Origin server not the hard drives, which is assumable the main reason for the problem though I'm not sure of the specifics.

[quote user="Cyanoxide"]

That would be fair enough if it were true but I have a 250GB hard drive with about 200 of that free so there's no chance of me exceeding it and I didn't done it manually. As well as that from what I've heard  from a fair few places, the stats are recorded on the Origin server not the hard drives, which is assumable the main reason for the problem though I'm not sure of the specifics.

[/quote]

It is true. Your HDD capacity does not equate your cache size. If I recall correctly, they made it where a certain amount would be dedicated to internal cache of patches and apparently progression stats such as this (though I think ME is the only game series it affects this way. I'm sure I'm wrong, though). There also used to be talks of after 6-7 game changes with patches (maybe less?) that the earliest one would be removed to make room for the newest. So if you play lots of titles that require lots of patches, that could possibly be a factor as well. Only MP stats are kept on EA servers.