acccount not vaild PLEASE HELP

i was playing blackops and got disconeted from xbox live and now i can't sign back in it says "your xbox membership information isn't valid. but i was just playing on it.

but why am i able to sign in here just fine but  not on the xbox please help

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

come on some one fing help me

Well, you're able to log onto your account to access the forums so your account is operational.

Try again, that's all I can say.

i  keep trying i can't get it to work on the xbox

I guess you should call customer support to settle the dispute with your account.

I'm also sorry for incorrectly reading your first post then making mine which already addressed what you've already said.

In the meantime... you should watch a Korean drama.

sounds like it may have something to do with your payment on your account or you owe them money.

I thought as long as you showed up gold here your account was valid online ........ unless you have been banned for some reason maybe.

Have you checked your email associated with your account?

[quote user="a tired old guy"]

I thought as long as you showed up gold here your account was valid online ........ unless you have been banned for some reason maybe.

[/quote]

i cant remember who it was, but there was someone i knew had gold, and owed microsoft some money from not paying his sub for a while. eventually he got banned for not paying up i think.

[quote user="ADrunkCanadian"]

[quote user="a tired old guy"]

[/quote]

i cant remember who it was, but there was someone i knew had gold, and owed microsoft some money from not paying his sub for a while. eventually he got banned for not paying up i think.

[/quote]

I have seen others ask the same question, and any time it was a payment issue they showed up here as a silver.