AC:B multiplayer gamer girl

If anyone wants to play AC:B Multiplayer I'm so up for it. Add me as a friend and we can play (^_^)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

No offense but the fact that you announce that you are a "gamer girl" might attract some unwanted attention. Just play online and you'll make some friends

True true, didn't think about that... ***.

S*th

if you have a mic feel free to add me, if you don't, dont bother because its reallyyy boring playing with someone who doesnt talk >.>

Yeah, best not advertise you're a girl or you may attract some of the creepers out there who are only interested in adding you because you have other... assets than gaming skills XD

On that note, you can add me if you like ha ha Us gaming girls can stick together. I'm always up for ACB multiplayer.

As for the don't bother to add someone because they don't use a mic... I'd like to know when that became the standard for online gaming. It's like halo rolls around and all of a sudden everyone MUST have a microphone to play online. I understand how it helps to communicate but that doesn't mean I want to talk to random people all the time. Especially considering the people who use mics outside of parties seem to be the most obnoxious of all, spouting what they think is trash talk with a never ending supply of "i did your mom last night..."

Just sayin'... no need to write people off as good multiplayer partners because they don't feel like talking. After all isn't the lock system good enough for silently communicating that 'hey, someone's behind you...'

Yeah I totally didn't think about the fact about me saying I'm a gamer girl... S%it. Oh well what happens happens. I can always delete them.

JESUS! even xbox live isnt safe! at least you can just delete the ones that turn out to be weirdos. shame really when all you want is a decent game and suddenly your find your playing with someone a retard would deem dumb.

Yeah, announcing you're a gamer girl isn't the best move. Add me if you want though, just cleaned out my FL and I need new friends. :p

wait are you talking about me being the stupid person?

Yeah I'll add you, when do you normally play?