AC4 Upgrade

I just want to know if its worth upgrading AC4 Black flag to the X1version . Is the game play better ? Graphic's ? Also I have been wanting BF4 I sold my 360 copy (not enough players) but I didn't go for next gen because of the crashing, did the update fix that and other bug's ? Thanks.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Not enough players on the 360 BF4? There's plenty of people playing it.

-

I heard both games are worth it on next gen, especially BF4 when its not having server issues.

For bf4 I meant not enough players on a map. 12vs12 aint enough.

Anyone?

I don't regret getting Bf4. For you unfortionetely you should not have sold your 360 copy. If you had purchased from gamestop at least, Reason being they had a deal where you could trade your 360 version for the One version for only ten dollars. Shucks

I got mine on ebay.  I probably should have gotten it from gamestop. I might buy it today .

I have both BF4 and AC4 on Xbox One. BF4 has gotten a lot better after several patches and I would recommend getting it for XB1 since it is a lot of fun playing with 64 people and the graphics look really good. With AC4 I would say don't bother if you already played and beat it on 360. Sure the graphics are better but the gameplay overall isn't affected enough to justify upgrading.

Ok thanks. I'll get battlefield 4. And play ac4 current gen.