AC4 glitched achievement - naval contracts

Hi, I was able to successfully complete all naval contracts on AC4 Black Flag (including the last one on Serranilla) but the achievement did not unlock. On the achievements app it shows that the requirements for this achiev. are 100% met but still it is blocked. The game itself show everything as completed, because the memories are 100% complete and I got all bonuses in-game for doing all naval contracts (e.g. golden pistol).. I opened a ticket at Ubisoft's support a few days ago but got no response.. Since this is related to achievements and not in-game progess I do not know if it is Ubisoft's or Microsoft's concern... I even kept playing to get all the other singleplayer achievements (which I did) hoping it would pop later on but so far nothing.. Anyone had the same issue??

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

I unlocked that achievement fine, however I too have three different glitched achievements on two games ( Ryse and Max ), I'm starting to think all these glitched achievements are cloud server based and thus Microsoft's fault and not the game developers.

So far they haven't been fixed and no one knows how to fix these.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

i have to agree over the last few days i have had about 7 achievements not unlock (Ryse and Lego Marvel) so i am holding off for a few days to see if they can get it worked out. i think i it is a system error on microsofts end and not us

Sorry this didn't help.

This is frustrating... I hope they fix this soon....

Sorry this didn't help.

Achievements still glitch in Black Flag. I have two that aren't unlocking. I doubt this will ever be fixed due to a lack of communication between devs and Microsoft on this particular issue. Humph... oh well.

Sorry this didn't help.

Well, my glitched achievements just now unlocked while I was watching Netflix. Anyone else have the same thing?

Sorry this didn't help.