Ac3 season pass disapeared

Hello, i previosly bought and downloaded a season pass for assassin's creed 3 but it no longer appears in my downloads. I want to download the latest dlc with the pass i bought. The only trace of what might be it on my system is something called "Title Content Progress cache" which is 108KB - exactly the size of the season pass. The season pass strangely does not appear in my xbox purchase or download history eithe so im unable to download it again. I have already contacted ubisoft support and they say only xbox support can help since the purchase was made through the xbox marketplace. Please help!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

This is odd.  Are you sure that you purchased the pass on this account and not another?

If so, then you should definitely contact support to see what they suggest.

support.xbox.com/contact-us

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

are you sure you purchased the seasons pass?

also was it a prepaid code from gamestop?

if it is a prepaid code from a vendor its most likely ms points amount which you use to purchase the pass

people dont likw the big amounts of ms points so publishers offer codes for specific amounts for seasons passes

ever since mw3 offered season pass that required 2 codes and some change lol

they now offer one code with the correct amount at least kn canada

if you purchased it on the dashboard then it will be in the download history

check the timeframe when you enter the code if it says ms points then thats your issue

.I

I

Sorry this didn't help.

Yes, sure i bought it, it was not a prepaid code.  I am not 100% sure whether the purchase was made by going through the game's in-game DLC menu first or directly through the marketplace - since ubisoft said it was made through the marketplace I assumed that was correct.  

The support link is not working for me right now.  I can select Product, Category and Type of problem: Games => Xbox 360 => Season pass and DLC then it just stops and doesn't ask for anything else.

The pass does not appear in download history but I still have the file Title Content Progress cache" which is 108KB - exactly the size of the season pass under my assassin's creed 3 content when I go into Storage => Assassin's creed 3.

Sorry this didn't help.

Ok, try this then.  

Go to billing.microsoft.com and sign in using the same credentials you use to log into your gamertag.  Then click on the Transaction option.  Choose the date that you believe you purchased the season's pass and see what your transaction history shows.

If you like, copy and paste it here.  However, if the seasons pass does not show in the transaction history there then you must have purchased it with another account or, as ngocphi says, you may have gotten a card with points to purchase the pass.

Sorry this didn't help.