AC IV GameStop Content can't redownload with new Xbox One

I was one of the unlucky few who had to replace their Xbox One because of the disc tray issue. I received my new one today and I have been installing my games and redownloading the DLC I had. I know how to look at my game add ons and how to look in the store. I was able to redownload my Ryse and Dead Rising 3 Day One content by going to the Menu and show Game add ons. However for AC IV, when I do that, nothing shows up. I then go to the store and look at the game add ons and I do not see the Gamestop content. I was wondering if anyone else is having this issue and if someone was able to figure out a way to redownload this. I did try to enter the code again and of course it told me that the code has been in use. I looked in the game menus and wasn't able to find anything. I even checked around xbox.com under my account and nothing. I also have Madden 25 and I fear the same thing will happen with this game since I got a code on my receipt for this game as well. I figure I ask on here first before I waste my time calling customer service. Thank you! 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 37 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Like I fear.... Madden 25 says there is no game add ons but I did download my code. Frustrating....

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

G'day LegendRay! Really sorry to hear about the download issues with those store exclusives, let's see if we can find them in your account. First I'd like to gather a little more info:

• What is the content that you're trying to find for each game? (specifically, what is it called or what is included in the DLC)
  • How have you tried to retrieve it so far on your Xbox One console? (My games & apps, Games store, in-game, etc)

Sorry this didn't help.

i find my content in "my games and apps" -> highlight the game of choice -> press menu -> view downloadable content

Sorry this didn't help.

Same here with Lego Marvel, I can't find where to redownload the Super pack that came with the game.

J.F.D.I Just F**kin Do It.

Sorry this didn't help.

Like I said in the OP. I know that. I tried that and it doesn't work for DLC from Gamestop. Like in Forza 5, I got a gift email saying I have a free car. But I can no longer have that car because I got a new Xbox One. It doesn't add it in the menu section under the game add ons. Let me find my recpiet

Sorry this didn't help.

Yes I tried to get the DLC through the menu screen. I did it for my other games, Ryse, Dead Rising 3, etc. This doesn't work on the codes I got from Gamestop or the free car for Forza 5.

AC IV: Black Island Pack, Pirate's bounty Pack, and Captain Kenway's Legacy Pack that I got from Gamestop I can not download again.

Madden 25: My four free All Pro packs. Even in the game, it tells me I have packs but I can't open them until I redownload it and I can't.

I have an issue with Forza 5 and my free car but I will wait to see if these two issues can be fixed first.

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks for those details, Ray. I'm doing some digging on this to see what I find. The addons should be showing up in the game's menu, and I really don't want to see you all lose out on that content!

Sorry this didn't help.

I think because it is from GameStop, it doesn't show up. I don't know why but that is what it seems like. I have downloads from Ghost, BF4, Ryse, and Dead Rising 3 that doesn't have any issues. But the code I got from the GameStop DLC, the code I got from Madden on my receipt from GameStop and the free gift car I got, in-game message on Forza 5 doesn't work. I know on the 360 you can see ALL your downloads and I love it. I don't know why it is different on the Xbox One but it is..... Maybe with this new system update, it works. I will check as soon as I can

Sorry this didn't help.

I am not sure if it was because of the system update but the AC IV gamestop DLC is now in the game add ons. However for Madden and Forza, I am still missing my game add ons. When I go into Madden, it says I do not have any game add ons. When I go into Forza, it shows the free car that I received in an email from Xbox Live. It doesn't show however the free gift that I received in game. But at least I got my AC IV dlc.

Sorry this didn't help.

I am still waiting to hear about my Madden 25 packs I got from gamestop and my free car from Forza 5 that I received in game and lost because I had to exchange my broken xbox one. I can't go into the menu and look under the game add on section since those are not listed and it isn't like the xbox 360 where it list EVERYTHING you have downloaded or used a code for.

Sorry this didn't help.