AC Brotherhood World Record!

Hi all, I'm YouTube's xangiexdx and today I broke the world record in the highest possible score for one kill in AC Brotherhood Multiplayer. I'm also a proud member of The Outcast Templars. Please enjoy this vid as much as I loved making it for you all :-)

It's in HD too.

http://youtu.be/335nJpYILB0?hd=1

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I can't stop watching, reliving that moment...hahaha

clicking the 5 star on your comment. Me either. It was lots of fun to do too. I love you right now :-)

Is the vid OK for you? I can change it if you don't like any part of it. I wanted AC music but since I intend to send the vid to all 'official' places, I don't want to break any copyright regs.

No no, it's great. What happened to our dramatic lineup though? I thought that was going to make the vid

Its also surprising that we pulled it off in about what, 15 minutes? A BIG thanks to StuffedInABoxx. Rep++ \m/

Well Subject and I spent quite some time on it...but once we got the right team together, it came together beautifully :)

Nice work! Though I was a bit put off by how all the players were working together for it. Is there a separate record for highest kill in actually competitive play?

That was actually the whole point of that kill. To work together.  This is the highest possible combination of bonuses you can get in the game, not an actual kill someone could pull off in an actual game. It would require a second pursuer to be near the target for a total of at LEAST 4 seconds without killing them and...well that isn't going to happen. Not to mention all the build up it takes.

And yes, I believe the game records your highest point kill in public matches. This kill was executed in a private match, which means it was not recored on the AC servers and will not influence any leaderboards

I'm sorry, I was mistaken.  It only records best session score and has your average kill score.

Legenday it was! Now you need to figure out how to get over 1000 points in a single stun :)