abuse/hacking

This guy has been entering my router somehow and flooding it....is this illegal? would getting the law envolved a good idea?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Contact your ISP and file a complaint. give them as much information as you can.They will advise you on what happens next.

IPS?

ISP is your Internet Service Provider -- like Verizon, Comcast, AT&T, that sort of thing.  Find out if your router is secured or unsecured.

i know this is like the way to do it but he just did it to me again and when he does it it turns my whole families internet off

Flooding your router is a DOS attack (Denial Of Service) .You really need to contact you internet provider to report him and have them track this person down for you.

How's this related to skyrim again ?

It's not.

He needs to contact his ISP so they can take proper action.

These people are correct. Stop posting on here and call your internet provider as soon as possible. I don't know exactly what he can do or what information he could possibly steal but it's not worth finding out.

he can flood my ip, thats what he can do. also he is a cod hacker

Do as these people are suggesting you do... CALL YOUR ISP!  It is highly illegal and your ISP can most likely track him down and stop it from happening. Not to mention he can probably get into some trouble with the authorities.

Why do I get the feeling we my want to start watching for a bridge?