Absolute Disgrace

the deranking has been going on for months and still nothing is done about it, how on earth they can get away with selling this game..on games on demand is disgusting..and this isnt the only hacked to death game on there, microsoft and infinity ward pull your fingers out..oh dear you dont make much money out of this game do you..thats why all your efforts are being concentrated on mw3..your next billion pound gamers are mugs hacked to death game...which i will definitely not be buying or even renting, i aint the only one.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

My Brother has also been de-ranked, as well as thousands of other players, i am sick of joining CoD games and most of them being hacked, all you are worried about is filling your pockets with money and not thinking about the people who buy and play the game!

What is de-ranked?  I have not played cod 4 in years.  I reached 10th prestige in the first six months the game hit, and only play it once in a blue moon.

de-ranked being from when people join these modded lobbies and get a kill or get killed, they become "de-ranked" from whatever level they are to, most of what i hear, being below level 1 and not able to play multiplayer anymore unless a friend invites them to a game

Got deranked myself last sunday.. sucks.

I haven't had a problem with deranking. If I notice something strange in a game I immediately leave the lobby by going to the dashboard. It is sad that people have to ruin a good game by cheating, modding, hacking. . . . . . .  I also make sure to file complaints on users that are breaking the rules too.

send a message to fourzerotwo saying youve been deranked and he will eventually fix it for you.

fourzerotwo haha..have you not read the IW forums..he's away in london something to do with MW3 ..there's a guy on the iw forums who has asked to be reset he's been messaging him once a week for over 2 months now and still nothing..i cant for the life of me understand why only one person can reset your stats, this game is heading the waw route..and thats totally unplayable now..what i dont understand is how can they sell these unplayable games on games on demand, they should have a warning about the multiplayer because thats why most people buy them..oh wait they cant do that they will lose money and they wont be conning their hard working customers, if i sell my car do i have to tell them it doesnt have an engine in?..head over to the infinity ward forums and click previous game discussion theres alot more about it on there..

[quote user="RichRocks"]

fourzerotwo haha..have you not read the IW forums..he's away in london something to do with MW3 ..there's a guy on the iw forums who has asked to be reset he's been messaging him once a week for over 2 months now and still nothing..i cant for the life of me understand why only one person can reset your stats, this game is heading the waw route..and thats totally unplayable now..what i dont understand is how can they sell these unplayable games on games on demand, they should have a warning about the multiplayer because thats why most people buy them..oh wait they cant do that they will lose money and they wont be conning their hard working customers, if i sell my car do i have to tell them it doesnt have an engine in?..head over to the infinity ward forums and click previous game discussion theres alot more about it on there..

[/quote]

why would i go to their forums when i hate IW?

wasnt just for you but thanks for your helpful opinion

i havent yet but im sick of these damn hacked lobbies and TKing like crazy