anyway top tips for this game, keep it serious please i need the help lol

Cheerz.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I would seriously recommend you play Fallout 3 first/instead.

-

Just know that the game doesn't start off fast, it's quite slow. The game is built on quests and exploring...don't think you have to play a certain way either, everything is pretty much up to what you decide. :)

To get the story or just a better game?

Both. Fallout 3 starts off much differently (still quite slow but more developed). It was just a significantly better game, IMO (my favorite of all time to be honest). The story isn't related, just the "world" in which both games take place in. Not connected much at all.

-

I actually shouldn't have said to play Fallout 3 instead...haha...play NV, if you like that game, then you'll probably like Fallout 3 a lot more.

I preferred FO3 as well, though it glitched in Mothership Zeta, so now I can't get out. The only reason I stopped playing. :(

[quote user="RGAE QIUT"]

[/quote]

Must... Not... Ask....

i dont really like rpgs but i loved fallout nv, 1 tip im suprised nobody gave make sure u save alot.... i had 40 hrs in and the game locked up on me couldnt look around with the rs.

Yeah, make sure you save often, and install to your HDD. Also I always used a woman in New Vegas so I could take the Black Widow perk to influence male characters.

be patient, it can be intimidating at first. My first time, I quit after 15minutes. It takes a bit getting acquainted with the gameplay and the surrounding.

Once you are over the first hump, RPG's will be your best friend. There is so much to do other than the main quest and it will keep you playing for hours w/p you realizing it.

^^^

this.

i played new vegas first its awesome man