about to play fallout new vegas again after a long break and want to know some cool things to check out

heyy guys so basically i used to be all about NV but after a while i began to get a bit bored of it but last week whilst camping with some friends i  had the urge to pickup and playing again, now that im home im about to start playing it again in a few hours.

im aware of the main things you must do (always reload, be alert, check places for loot, DONT DIE etc) lol but i just wanted to know if there are any good weapons, quests or places i could check out to give me a little boost.

last time i played i remember getting loading issues so if they are still they i may even restart the game again lol i try to play mostly light weight, stealthy,agile characters lol and a mainly like melle weapons all supressed weapons snipers and hand guns lol (i find fully auto weapons just a quick way to loose ammo lol although they are handy at times) i dont know why i told you that but i guess it gives you a glimpse of the sorta items / perks im looking for to help me play in my style lol

so if you know of any cool things please let me know   THAAAAANKS

btw sorry for y crappy grammar

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

My advice would probably differ from most, but I like to explore, explore, and then explore some more. The more you explore the more  weapons you will find and the more quests you will be able to do.

[quote user="x24hrs2livex"]

My advice would probably differ from most, but I like to explore, explore, and then explore some more. The more you explore the more  weapons you will find and the more quests you will be able to do.

[/quote]

Not so much. Just have fun and do the DLC's one at a time.

As you level up, just remember don't put any of your skills to 100, there's plenty of skill books in the main game, and in OWB, you find skill book recipes to make at the bench, as well as a couple of sneak books in one of the facilities, You also find skill books in Dead Money, you just have to look for them, As you do the DLC, try doing OWB before Dead money, there's more continuity with the story, you find stuff that shows that Elijah and Christine were in OWB, but in Dead Money you can actually meet them and talk to them, apart from that enjoy,

kk thanks guys lol im getting the hang of it now anyways only level 6 and already got ed-e and boone but i switched boone for veronica lol

man glitchs can be fun on average u can get 15 perks not counting the dlc theres a glitch that allows u to get 28 perks with dlc its more than 28 p.s. keep ed-e he helps alot with the sensors and find raul really good companion