about the sky lines....

does anyone else find them a little disorienting, and tough to control? i freakin suck tracking enemies to kill while on that thing.. i will never get the acheivment for gettin x amount of head shots from a sky line! lol

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

pull thumb stick opposite direction and u come to crawl to aim better

[quote user="potatoeslave"]

does anyone else find them a little disorienting, and tough to control? i freakin suck tracking enemies to kill while on that thing.. i will never get the acheivment for gettin x amount of head shots from a sky line! lol

[/quote]

Use the Sniper Rifle with iron sights active. There a few locations of skyline in the game where you have good stretches of straightaway where you can headshot without needing to throttle back.

How do you do a sky-line execution? I can do a strike, but not an execution?

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

when ur riding move ur cursor over and it should pop up a star on the enemy if they are in rage while riding then push a

A skyline strike IS a skyline execution, provided the enemy dies when you perform the strike. If you're doing it against enemies that are well armored, it's just going to damage them initially.

Sorry, I just wanted to clarify...are you talking about a Sky HOOK execution? Because that is actually a melee attack you can perform when you see a little grey skull hovering over an enemy with low health. Hold the Y button when you see the skull, and you'll perform a particularly brutal kill using the Sky Hook.

don't over think Kimieva, you use the skyhook to ride the skyline....op did say he gets disoriented when tracking, I don't think their alot of "tracking" when it comes to melee executions.

I should have quoted brandiesal1 in that reply. My last question was meant in reply to the execution question, not potatoeslave's comments.

[quote user="Kimieva"]

Sorry, I just wanted to clarify...are you talking about a Sky HOOK execution? Because that is actually a melee attack you can perform when you see a little grey skull hovering over an enemy with low health. Hold the Y button when you see the skull, and you'll perform a particularly brutal kill using the Sky Hook.

[/quote]

Wait you hold down Y? I think I've been pressing down the right directional as that is what it prompts me to do, but I haven't seen my execution counters rise. Is there a difference?

[quote user="Judge Bergan"]

[quote user="Kimieva"]

[/quote]

Wait you hold down Y? I think I've been pressing down the right directional as that is what it prompts me to do, but I haven't seen my execution counters rise. Is there a difference?

[/quote]

Right Directional? I've alway been prompted with the holding of the  Y button. Did you change your controller layout in the settings?

You'll know when you see an execution. Some of them are quite disturbing.