about the skryrim pack

seeing if anyone here about it skyrim pack for it?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

...What?

The Skyrim pack, if I'm correct, is planned for the next update which will incluse horses, the wither and some extra goodies, but dont quote me, I might be mistaken...

"Nobody, is perfect"... -(nobody)-

I believe this is what the OP and Aeldwin are referring to.

Minecraf SKYRIM Edition

[quote user="Aeldwin"]

The Skyrim pack, if I'm correct, is planned for the next update which will incluse horses, the wither and some extra goodies, but dont quote me, I might be mistaken...

[/quote]

you are super mistaken. the skyrim pack is just a texture pack and skin pack mashed together with a pre-built map of i think that starting town and mountain area, not sure how much is recreated, i just know of the town and mountain temple.

I just saw on YouTube a few screenshots of the Skyrimpack itwas 40 new skins like the kahjit and some monster.it also had new music and  a skyrim  themed HUD.it also had a wicked cool texture pack.and finnaly it had some actual Skyrimmusic.it also had a themed world.but im totally not sure about any of this

Sorry about the spelling :)

[quote user="BootstrapGolem"]

[quote user="Aeldwin"]

[/quote]

you are super mistaken. the skyrim pack is just a texture pack and skin pack mashed together with a pre-built map of i think that starting town and mountain area, not sure how much is recreated, i just know of the town and mountain temple.

[/quote]

LOL what are you doing man?? He said DON'T QUOTE HIM.. he is super wrong though. :D

I hope it comes out soon!

oo ya for it was showned minecon this past weekend on the 5th

did they say when it would come out?