About the DLC character

Does anyone know if they will only be availible in the collectors edition, or will it be availible to download off the marketplace?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

it will be available on marketplace for everyone for 800 points

it will be on the marketplace on day 1 so u wont have too wate

Thanks for the information, it was a dead link for me from the other thread, gotta stock up the cupboard with a few more mspoints before launch, I don't want to miss out on anything...:-)

i wonder if there'll be any more dlc on launch, cause i only have 400 points and don't want to make two trips into town for another points card, i don't even want to make the one trip because i hate driving at night.

I'm gonna make sure that I have extra for I suspect that we may see some "Character Packs" for sale to use in multiplayer, don't count out some extra maps as well...:-)

i wont expect to see a map pack on day 1, but i wouldn't be surprised to see those crates or class characters for sale.

Its just a Prothean. Which is a Collector. Which isn't that interesting.

Cannot be stopped!

Cannot...

be...

STOPPED!....

[quote user="BlazedWithPower"]

Its just a Prothean. Which is a Collector. Which isn't that interesting.

Cannot be stopped!

Cannot...

be...

STOPPED!....

[/quote]

Collectors aren't Protheans, or at least, they use the same base genetics, but they're so radically different that they can't really be called Protheans by any stretch of the imagination.

the collectors are protheans.  They have just been modified by the Reapers.

I stand corrected.  They were Protheans, but the Reapers rewrote their genetic code so they technically aren't Protheans.