About License Transfers

I Recently had to buy a new xbox 360 console because mine died (literally) So i purchased the slim xbox, And a transfer cable.

I begun the transfer of my games/content/videos/ect, But i cannot use any games offline.

I tried to start the transfer license program and it wont work, it says on the same page if i'm having trouble i must contact Microsoft for a Manual Transfer.

I tried to contact them and they said theres nothing they could do that i have to wait the month(s) remaining....

It's a little upsetting because i'm gonna be moving soon and wont have my xbox live online for a little while, and i cannot play anything that I bought with my money.

And to top it all off.....  I have over roughly 230 licenses and it says i can only do 30 at a time..... Not cool.

My worry is, is that between every 30 transfers i'm gonna have to wait 6 months between each and every transfer. That's gonna take years

I wont be buying anything because now i'm scared if, what if xbox live shuts down, what if i just lost over 2500$ in downloadable content......I'm not gonna be too happy.

And my other and last question is, I didn't see any of my video licenses in the drop menu to add to transfer to my new xbox 360 slim.

I Purchased for a (deal) in ZUNE marketplace Breaking Bad Season 3 for roughly 2000-2500 MSP Instead of buying them individually would of cost more.

I mean i work, and play my xbox it keeps me occupied and out of trouble. I just wish there was a better way to take this transfer to get (ALL) my licenses on my new

console right away. Is there i way i can contact them show them proof im the original owner ( Credit card proof of purchases) To get my stuff? It's really bugging me out.

Thanks and I'd greatly appreciate it.

Jake/Elwood

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

[quote user="Elwood Fiore"]

My worry is, is that between every 30 transfers i'm gonna have to wait 6 months between each and every transfer. That's gonna take years

[/quote]

The license transfer tool will transfer the licenses for all 230 licenses at once. It's just the redownloading that restricted to 30 at a time.

Also, because of different licensing restrictions, licenses for videos cannot be transferred.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.