Able to hold gun in left hand?

Very few games have this option to where you can switch between what hand you want your gun in, and I perfer the left hand, being left handed and all it helps out and switching the fire button to L trigger and whatever in the R trigger but anyways will Halo 4 have this option? I'm really hoping it will but I kinda doubt it :/

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Don't think anything about controls has been mentioned, i would assume the game controls will be mostly the same to previous games, with minor changes for new gameplay additions.

It's probably worth raising the issue on halo.xbox.com forums.  As i don't check halo.xbox.com forums, i'm not sure how active 343 are on there, but if a number of people agree with your point, maybe it could get implemented in the game as it is still in development.  You could also try tweeting @halowaypoint.

Doubt it.

I also doubt this being included sorry

[quote user="the1337gamer"]

Don't think anything about controls has been mentioned, i would assume the game controls will be mostly the same to previous games, with minor changes for new gameplay additions.

It's probably worth raising the issue on halo.xbox.com forums.  As i don't check halo.xbox.com forums, i'm not sure how active 343 are on there, but if a number of people agree with your point, maybe it could get implemented in the game as it is still in development.  You could also try tweeting @halowaypoint.

[/quote]Alright I'll do that, thanks.

i dont think customizing controls is available but halo has always had some lefty, south paw type controls so it will most likely be in.

If duel Weilding comes back, then im sure you can like how you could... however it might force you to use the right hand as well... just dont shoot with it :P

Dual wielding is not making a return in Halo 4.

How much work would it be to see your spartan holding a weapon in the left hand? I bet it would be substantial.

-

Interesting though. Never would have thought that it would make a difference in game but then again I'm a righty

There's only one game I ever seen general left hand wielding if that's what your requesting. Dual wielding well, Noble 29 said its not happening.

[quote user="Fortified Brad"]

There's only one game I ever seen general left hand wielding if that's what your requesting. Dual wielding well, Noble 29 said its not happening.

[/quote]A good example would be in Unreal Tounament 3, or any Unreal Tounament game for that matter, you go into the options and it has an option to choose whether you want your gun in your right, or left hand, I know its a very small freature but I found it to be amazing haha.