A very good mix....

I am not a big fan of the past games, but because this looked a little different, I picked it up. I have to say I'm really liking it. Its a good mix between Battlefield Rainbow 6 and Call of Duty, I love the fact that you can cover, and fire behind cover.....i don't understand why most shooter don't use some time of cover system. ANyway, I feel this is very solid, and will get me through at lest until Medal of Horner Warfighter is relessed.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yes, I love the look of the game.  The game is beautiful and plays really well.

How is the Dragon's Dogma by the way?

Cant tell yet, I liked the demo, but have only played 20 min of the full game.

when did it get released? we dont get it for five more days!!

this is why i firmly believe that thay should do a hard reset on mon night.   you got people who by hook or crook get ahold of the game sometimes a week b4 launch and on day 1 you find your in lobbies with lvl 50's cause they've already maxed out their char.

although no one will ever admit that they acquired their copy though less than legal means .  they will bring out the same tired excuse that their local "mom & pop " store is selling them and no one will ever show you there reciept .

Can't wait til the 22nd! I am really looking forward to this game. The Beta was fun.

Lol, you sound like someone who is bitter.  Let me guess, if there was a store that was selling it early where you live, you would never ever buy it cause your such an outstanding citizen and would never stoop to the level of buying a game early right?

And for your info, I didn't get my copy by "hook or crook" as you put it.  I simply went into the store that I always do to buy my games and they have their copies to sell and I bought one, simply as that.  It wasn't as sinister and as underhanded as you make it out to sound so get over it.

I never understand these people who make a big deal about people getting a copy earlier than others.  The same complaint can be made when I go to sleep or work or eat or my power goes out, you get the picture, just because someone is playing it earlier than you, eventually their obligations will cause them to be off the game for 'x' amount of time while you rank up, it all evens itself out, why that is a concern of yours is still a mystery but just get the game when it releases and be on your merry way to police another games release down the road!