A Very Entertaining Review [Most Read]

A group called Christwire are currently campaigning to have Skyrim and other games alike, outlawed and banned, you may of read a article afew days ago on this forum. 

Here is a review of Skyrim they wrote which made me LMAO, it is the second from the bottom on the link below (Had some problems posting the link because of its title I believe) Its called "Is Skyrim Teaching Your Children How to Perform Rim**** and Other Homo Erotic *** Maneuvers?"

http://christwire.org/?s=skyrim

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Perfect example of why I dislike organized religion.  They believe they are better than everyone else.  Stupid sheep...

Wait until they play fable lol...

"From Blizzard’s executive offices in Bethesda"

^ This made me LOL

That article is clearly satire.. and I should add.. it's hilarious. I laughed until I couldn't breathe, thank you SO much for posting that.

Anyone who takes that article seriously needs to re-read it......

[quote user="DarthLama"]

That article is clearly satire.. and I should add.. it's hilarious. I laughed until I couldn't breathe, thank you SO much for posting that.

[/quote]

Your welcome, I've been reading through this site and and been LMAO, I still can't workout if the people behind this site are taking the P*** or need a CAT Scan LOL. Here's what they have to say about us UK folk.

http://christwire.org/2011/08/london-is-burning-why-god-hates-england/

I would just like to point out that its not UK folk just the English rofl

I don’t read crap like that stuff. I’m a Christian and I assure you all those at Christwire are those fringe edges religion nut jobs who see all wrongs in everything in the world. If you really look at them they read more like The Pertains they’re not … Look I have problems with religious groups who cry wolf … God gave us all FREE WILL .. Which means the right to choose  !

Yup yup. I'm a Christian, and I play Skyrim and other games too.

I'm going to lock this up since religion is a super sensitive topic. I know your intentions weren't to start a religious debate or anything, but that's how these threads usually end up.