a very complicated problem

Gamerscore for atleast 3 of my games had mysteriously been reduced to zero (other games are unaffected however). These games include COD Black Ops, AC II and AC Brotherhood. The problem first started when I downloaded my gamertag onto my new xbox 360. Although I can still play the saved game data for all these 3 games as well as gain new achievements; I can never see my old achievements. What's even more strange is that my old achievements still appear on my old xbox even though they don't show up on my new xbox nor the activity feed on xbox.com

I reported this problem to microsoft support and they came up with a few possible solutions, but none of their suggestions actually worked out. I tried clearing the cache and I also tried deleting and redownloading my gamertag. Microsoft also suspected that saved game data got corrupted as I transferred it from one xbox to another. But since my old achievements don't appear even though i did unlock new achievements; they seemed to rule out this possibility. I also tried contacting Ubisoft about this but they were no better either. 

If there's anybody out there who can help, please do! Your help will be greatly appreciated!!

thankyou

Mohammed 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 12 Applies to:
Answer

I used to have XBOX gold membership on my old xbox 360 console that explains those achievements, and yes the dates for ALL the unlocked achievements DO show up on that particular console but not my new xbox nor the acitivity feed. I have contacted microsoft directly and they said many people are having these gamerscore glitches and they are currently working on the issue.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.